- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kirk Lippold
On Tuesday, the accused mastermind of the USS Cole attack — Abd al-Rahim Hussayn Muhammad al-Nashiri — is set to appear at a military court hearing at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. For John and Gloria Clodfelter of Mechanicsville, Va., the hearing is just one step along the long road for closure.
More than 100 grizzled motorcyclists paid tribute yesterday to the members of the military who never returned home, laying a wreath at the bronze Lone Sailor of the U.S. Navy Memorial in Northwest.