- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Kirk S. Lippold
Lippold have urged the Obama administration to prosecute terrorists before military tribunals, while supporters of the administration's plans said the Ghailani case showed the feasibility of trials in civilian court.
"Once again, under the watch of the Obama administration, justice is being sacrificed at the altar of political expediency," Kirk S. Lippold said. "The families of those killed by the terrorists have been re-victimized by Attorney General [Eric H. Holder Jr.s] decision to use the federal court system to prosecute terrorists."