- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Kirsten Gillibrand Items
Friends and political allies of embattled Rep. Charlie Rangel are noticeably quiet after the disclosure that the 40-year House veteran and dean of the New York congressional delegation may face serious charges from a House ethics panel.
U.S. senators from New Jersey and New York will meet British Prime Minister David Cameron in Washington Tuesday evening to discuss the circumstances surrounding the release of the Libyan terrorist convicted of the Lockerbie bombing.
The British ambassador is defending the decision last year to release the Libyan terrorist serving a life sentence for the Lockerbie plane bombing, after four U.S. senators demanded an investigation into reports that Libya paid a British doctor to claim he had only three months to live.
White House budget chief Peter R. Orszag said Tuesday that he will step down next month, positioning him to be the first high-profile member of President Obama's team to depart the administration.