- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Kitchen Nightmares Items
The Scottsdale restaurant owners who provoked ridicule and outrage after appearing on chef Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares" last year are returning to the Fox reality show.
As David Letterman and Howard Stern can attest, a 30-year anniversary celebration is a ripe opportunity to cringe at geeky haircuts.
A New Jersey chef who three years ago described "overwhelming" personal debt when he was featured on Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares" show jumped to his death from the George Washington Bridge into the Hudson River.
Fox shuffles fall sked
Chef Ramsay sued