- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Klára Koukalová Items
Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic won her third WTA singles title by coming from the brink of defeat to beat Garbine Muguruza of Spain 4-6, 7-5, 6-0 in the Brazil Cup final on Saturday.
Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic defeated top-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain 6-3, 3-6, 6-2 to reach her second consecutive WTA final.
Third-seeded Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic cruised into the second round of the Brazil Cup with a 6-3, 6-3 win over 17-year-old Croatian Donna Vekic on Tuesday.
Rafael Nadal returned from a troublesome back injury to win the Rio Open on Sunday, defeating Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-3, 7-6 (3).
Sam Stosur fought back from 4-1 down in the second set to beat Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-4 Monday in the first round of the Australian Open.
Sloane Stephens lost in the first round of the Dubai Championship on Monday, the latest setback for the rising American star who reached the Australian Open semifinals.
Top-seeded Maria Sharapova was ousted from the quarterfinals of Open GDF Suez on Friday, beaten by Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-4, 6-4.