- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Klay Thompson
Stephen Curry lit up the Wizards for 35 points before leaving with a right ankle sprain in the fourth-quarter of the Warriors' 101-92 victory over Washington.
Pacers center Roy Hibbert and Warriors forward David Lee have each been suspended a game without pay for starting an altercation during their game that drifted into the courtside seats.
Indiana center Roy Hibbert was ejected and four other players received technical fouls after a skirmish between the Pacers and Golden State Warriors spilled into the seats behind the baseline.
The Golden State Warriors drafted Washington State shooting guard Klay Thompson with the 11th pick in the NBA draft Thursday night, adding another potent shooter to an already crowded backcourt.
Washington State basketball star Klay Thompson, the leading scorer in the Pacific-10, was cited for suspicion of marijuana possession after the team's Thursday night victory over Southern Cal. It was unclear whether Thompson will play Saturday against UCLA as WSU seeks to keep alive its hopes for an NCAA berth.
Washington State's Klay Thompson, the leading scorer in the Pacific-10, will not play in Saturday's game against UCLA after he was cited for suspicion of marijuana possession following the team's victory over Southern Cal.
Thompson was alone in the vehicle, and denied that he had been smoking marijuana, Tennant said.