- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
Latest Klinai Items
Not wanting to talk Friday about Benghazi, the IRS or the other scandals engulfing his administration, President Obama surrounded himself with college students and called on House Republicans to fix a problem GOP lawmakers say they have already addressed.
A group of House Republicans are sharply questioning a lengthy delay by the Obama administration this year in producing a mandatory report that details the government's regulatory agenda and what impact it will have on businesses and the economy.
President Obama's recess appointments to fill the National Labor Relations Board are operating on "shaky ground" and any rulings they participate in will be "tainted," a key House Republican warned Tuesday.
Despite signs that federal school reform legislation is all but dead until at least next year, House Republicans have released the final two pieces of their proposed replacement for the decade-old No Child Left Behind law.
House Republicans are waging a pre-emptive strike against the National Labor Relations Board on Wednesday to keep the group from speeding up the process for organizing unions and to prevent multiple unions at a single company.
A key House Republican chairman, frustrated with what he calls a pattern of "union favoritism" by the National Labor Relations Board, said Wednesday he is stepping up efforts to roll back new rules issued by the agency.
The clock is ticking on former President George W. Bush's No Child Left Behind Act.