- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Klint Briney
"I don't think we anticipated spending so much time replacing our primary sponsor," said Klint Briney, executive brand manager for Sarah Fisher Racing. "We walked through pit lane and fans are handing us checks for $20, $30, $100, $1,000. The amount of support is crazy."
"We're such different entities," he said. "We're small, we're approachable. Sarah's seen as the girl next door who anyone can approach. I think we have a different package to sell, most definitely."