- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest Kmart Items
Bryna Reid wasn't in charge of cooking the turkey this year, so she popped over to Kmart early Thursday to take advantage of its Thanksgiving Day "doorbuster" deals.
Had the sturdy New England stock that coursed through the Irish bloodlines of John Fitzgerald Kennedy not been drained by an assassin's bullet, imagine what he would be thinking about world affairs.
Call it a Black Friday backlash, but Kmart shoppers aren't going for a company announcement that it is planning to open for business at 6 o'clock on Thanksgiving morning.
Retailers are expecting lower back-to-school sales than last year as parents look for ways to save money on their children
Embattled celebrity chef Paula Deen has turned down a chance to compete on the 17th season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," UsMagazine.com reported Wednesday.
Paula Deen's career continues to suffer death by a thousand cuts of the carving knife. She testified under oath that she repeated a racial slur many decades ago.
Americans clicked away on their computers and smartphones for deals on Cyber Monday, which is expected to be the biggest online shopping day in history.
Black Friday is a distant memory. Small Business Saturday is long gone. Now, it's Cyber Monday's turn.
From coast to coast, Black Friday started earlier than ever at many stores, with some complaining that it has morphed into more of a "Gray Thursday."