- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Knowshon Moreno Items
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
The Denver Broncos are welcoming back suspended superstar Von Miller with open arms and a spotless 6-0 record.
The older Manning is 3-0 in the NFL against his sibling, with the other two victories coming when Peyton was with the Colts.
Going on the road in a short week is a tough task for any NFL team. Now the Denver Broncos get the reward for beating the division rival Oakland Raiders — three extra days of rest before their most important game remaining in the regular season.
The lockers of the running backs who might take Willis McGahee's spot in the Broncos lineup are conveniently lined up, four in a row.
Through six weeks, we've all made our share of roster moves. But whether we're winning, losing or treading water at .500, it's likely we've all got some relatively dead weight we're not sure what to do with.
The Denver Broncos' injured backfield is beginning to get healthy.
No insubordination. No contract consternation. No split locker room.