- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Knox College
Knox College can refer to:*Knox College (Illinois), a four-year coeducational private liberal arts college in Galesburg, Illinois, USA*Knox College, Otago, a hall of residence and school of ministry at the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand*Knox College, University of Toronto, a Toronto School of Theology (TST) and University of Toronto affiliated theological college in Toronto, Canada*Knox College, Jamaica, a Junior School, High School, and Community College in Spaldings, Jamaica - Source: Wikipedia
The U.S. Department of Education is investigating allegations of sex discrimination at Knox College in western Illinois.
The University of Chicago and Knox College in western Illinois are on a list of dozens of institutions of higher education around the country under investigation for possible violations of federal law over the handling of sexual violence and harassment complaints.
Friends and family of a Chicago woman killed in Kabul, Afghanistan, say the 27-year-old was committed to helping others despite potential dangers, telling friends it was "something she was meant to do."
President Obama will take to the road to justify his new economic plans Wednesday based on what aides call the "significant" progress of the past five years, but economic benchmarks during his presidency show a mixed bag of gains and setbacks on pocketbook issues.
President Obama will travel to the Midwest this week to talk about economic revival, literally bypassing bankrupt Detroit, where he so far has resisted pleas for a federal bailout.