- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Knox College Items
The U.S. Department of Education is investigating allegations of sex discrimination at Knox College in western Illinois.
The University of Chicago and Knox College in western Illinois are on a list of dozens of institutions of higher education around the country under investigation for possible violations of federal law over the handling of sexual violence and harassment complaints.
Friends and family of a Chicago woman killed in Kabul, Afghanistan, say the 27-year-old was committed to helping others despite potential dangers, telling friends it was "something she was meant to do."
President Obama will take to the road to justify his new economic plans Wednesday based on what aides call the "significant" progress of the past five years, but economic benchmarks during his presidency show a mixed bag of gains and setbacks on pocketbook issues.
President Obama will travel to the Midwest this week to talk about economic revival, literally bypassing bankrupt Detroit, where he so far has resisted pleas for a federal bailout.