- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Kobe Bryant Items
Kobe Bryant is riding a bike. That's about all he can do right now, so he's trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers.
A Boston College professor says he used Kobe Bryant as an example in his first international marketing class of the semester - and then the Lakers star walked into the class and started taking notes.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Clippers' 13-point loss to the Lakers on opening night in October? Blake Griffin remembers it well, especially the 14 3-pointers and the 76 points the Lakers' bench hung on his team.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — While Kobe Bryant heals from his latest injury, he has an unusual campaign message for the fans who select the NBA All-Star game's starters: Don't vote for me.
Kobe Bryant wasn't happy about spending Christmas Day on the sideline, unable to help the struggling Los Angeles Lakers.
Bryant leads the NBA with a record 15 appearances on Christmas Day, but he's out an expected four to six weeks with a fracture in his left knee.
Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers' superstar guard.
The injury is the latest setback for the Lakers star, who had only returned to the court on Dec. 8 after nearly eight months away because of a torn Achilles tendon.
Less than a month after talking about his new contract extension and return to action this season in D.C., the Lakers announce Kobe Bryant will miss six weeks with a knee injury.