- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
Latest Kobe Bryant Items
Across the street from Quicken Loans Arena, a building that rocks and rolls from November until April as home to the Cavaliers, reality is posted on a wall.
Unable to reach a deal, NBA owners and players walked away from the table and don't know when they will meet again.
Commissioner David Stern floated it as an idea more than a firm proposal: a 50-50 revenue split.
Owners and players are meeting on a "very huge day" in the NBA, with perhaps the fate of the league's 82-game schedule at stake.
Owners and players have arrived for a "very huge day" in the NBA, with perhaps the fate of the league's 82-game schedule at stake.
Kobe Bryant's representatives and Virtus Bologna are "working very intensely" to bring the Los Angeles Lakers' star to Italy during the NBA lockout.
The Italian basketball league was attempting Saturday to solve scheduling problems so Virtus Bologna can sign Kobe Bryant during the NBA lockout.
Works by leading black artists in the contemporary art realm go on view Saturday at Washington's Corcoran Gallery of Art to tackle issues of racial, sexual and historical identity.
The president of Virtus Bologna tells The Associated Press he is "very confident" Kobe Bryant will sign a deal to play for the Italian club during the NBA lockout.