- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Kobe Bryant Items
Lakers trainer Gary Vitti thinks Bryant will need six to nine months for recovery from the most serious injury of his 17-year NBA career.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, general manager Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
In D.C., we're beginning to assemble a collection of players across all the major pro sports who would be welcome to stay here as long as they desired. But how realistic is that? The message: don't get too attached.
Trevor Ariza hit a career-high seven 3-pointers on his way to 25 points, and John Wall added 24 points and 16 assists in helping the Wizards rally from an 18-point second-half deficit to win 103-100 on Friday night.
Kobe Bryant will warm up Friday night before the Lakers make any decision about playing their injured star.
Kobe Bryant played 12 minutes Friday at Indiana, missed all four shots and then went to the bench for good.
Kobe Bryant has had plenty of calls go his way during 17 seasons in the NBA, so it would be easy to dismiss his complaints in the ongoing debate about how he sprained his ankle.
Lakers star Kobe Bryant is expected to start Friday night against Indiana just two nights after sustaining a severely sprained left ankle in Atlanta.