- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Kohei Uchimura Items
Like pretty much everybody, Danell Leyva thinks Kohei Uchimura is the greatest male gymnast who's ever lived. For now.
Their closest rivals were still on the floor competing when the Chinese whipped outfive big gold stars and held them up in the shape of their flag.
The Americans have insisted for months they can contend for the Olympic title in men's gymnastics. Another night like this, and they won't need to say a word. The color of their medals will do all the talking for them.