- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Kory Lichtensteiger Items
For the first time since 2011 there will be a shakeup on the Redskins' offensive line.
Our look at the draft classes of 2011-2012 continues with Maurice Hurt needing to battle a couple of years of inactivity to make this year's Redskins team.
Cousins completed 7 of 16 passes for 59 yards, with his longest pass a 15-yard completion to wide receiver Joshua Morgan on his second attempt. He fumbled two plays later when he was sacked by Chiefs outside linebacker Frank Zombo, losing 15 yards as the Redskins recovered.
If Trent Williams' allegations against Roy Ellison are proven to be accurate, how should the NFL handle the veteran umpire?
At 3-7 after a 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday and in danger of missing the playoffs for the third time in four seasons, Shanahan and his staff are tasked with keeping their players in a positive frame of mind while negativity swirls around them.
Redskins veteran Trent Williams said after Sunday's 24-16 loss to the Eagles that he was verbally harassed by an official toward the end of the first half.
The Washington Redskins were only whistled for four penalties in Sunday's crippling 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. But offensive lineman Trent Williams accused umpire Roy Ellison of cursing him late in the first half.
Robert Griffin III is set to start the opener against the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night at FedEx Field. But if he is to remain healthy throughout the 2013 season, it will be thanks in part to a state-of-the-art, custom-fit knee brace known as the Defiance.
Stephen Bowen couldn't really sleep Sunday night. The defensive end kept rewinding scenarios in his head, remembering different plays from the loss to the Seattle Seahawks that knocked the Washington Redskins out of the playoffs and ended their season.