- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Kory Lichtensteiger Items
It's been an offseason of much change for the Redskins. Mike Shanahan? Out. Jay Gruden? In. Beyond the coaching change, another move with less fanfare could make a big-time impact on the field.
Will Montgomery, who started at center for much of the last three seasons, was released earlier this spring. Instead of looking outside the organization, Washington is hoping to fill the void with a familiar face.
We continue our look at the best players in the division by looking at the interior linemen in the NFC East.
Redskins veteran Kory Lichtensteiger is making a seamless transition from guard to center.
The Redskins' depth on the offensive line has not been tested the past two seasons. Their luck is bound to run out at some point; will they be ready? Tandler and Tarik take a look.
After being stable for the last two seasons, the Redskins' offensive line is about to get shaken up. Who will line up in the fall? Tandler and Tarik take a look.
The release of Montgomery, who started at center the last three seasons, helps the Redskins save an additional $1.92 million against the salary cap while also freeing up a starting role for recently signed right guard Shawn Lauvao.
Left guard Kory Lichtensteiger is hopeful of being able to play in the Washington Redskins' NFC wild-card game against the Seattle Seahawks despite missing practice with a left ankle injury.
Before Kory Lichtensteiger answered the question Monday afternoon, he wanted to find some wood on which to knock. Two victories from a division title is no time for a jinx.