- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Kostas Stamatopoulos
"We are tearing down two protected buildings to showcase one of dubious aesthetics and bulk," Mr. Stamatopoulos says.
It is "probably the most impressive example of its kind" in Athens, says Kostas Stamatopoulos of the Hellenic Society for the Protection of the Environment and Cultural Heritage.