- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Koyie Hill
Outfielder Steven Souza and lefty Sammy Solis were among the big names cut from big-league camp by the Nationals on Monday.
The Nationals traded veteran backstop Koyie Hill to the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday for a player to be named later.
Washington has signed Koyie Hill to a minor-league contract, adding another veteran catcher to compete to be Wilson Ramos' backup.
Catcher Koyie Hill and the Chicago Cubs have agreed to an $850,000, one-year contract, avoiding arbitration.