- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug as Ukraine implodes,
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Kraft Foods
Kraft Foods, Inc. is the largest confectionery, food, and beverage corporation headquartered in the United States. It markets many brands in more than 155 countries. - Source: Wikipedia
A spokeswoman for Kraft Foods says the company is appalled that a Spokane bar is using its Kool-Aid brand for a drink name that protesters say trivializes rape.
Salt has quietly been slipping out of dozens of the most familiar foods in brand-name America, from Butterball turkeys to Uncle Ben's flavored rice dishes to Goya canned beans.
Russians prefer their Lay's potato chips dusted in caviar and crab flavors. The Chinese like their Oreos stuffed with mango and orange cream. And in Spain, Kellogg's All-Bran cereal is served floating in hot coffee instead of cold milk.
Hewlett-Packard said Tuesday that it's combining its computer and printer units to free up more cash for innovation in the rapidly evolving technology market.
The nation's two largest hot-dog makers took their legal beefs on Monday to federal court, where a judge will determine whether Oscar Mayer or Ball Park franks broke false-advertising laws in their efforts to become top dog.
The nation's two largest hot-dog makers are taking their legal beefs Monday to federal court in Chicago, where a judge will determine whether Oscar Mayer wieners or Ball Park franks broke false-advertising laws in their efforts to become top dog.
Kraft Foods Inc. said Thursday that it plans to split into two publicly traded companies, with one concentrating on its snack business like Oreo cookies and Trident gum while the other focuses on the North American grocery business, which includes Kraft cheese and Maxwell House coffee.
Police say a woman accused of fatally shooting two co-workers and wounding a third at a Kraft Foods plant in Philadelphia had feuded with her victims.