- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Kraft Foods Items
Recruiting a former Baywatch star to hand out free potato chips and beer may sound like a cheap publicity stunt, but for one British brand, it actually helped boost sales.
A look at the world of Oprah Winfrey
As political unrest and violence continue to flare across the Middle East, the U.S. capital is seeking its own oases in the desert.
The government is telling half of the U.S. population to drastically cut their daily salt intake.
Attention, Walmart shoppers: The food in your cart, from fruit drinks to salad dressing, may soon get healthier.
Once mocked as a fringe diet for sandal-wearing health food store workers, veganism is moving from marginal to mainstream in the United States.
Researchers say fireworks probably startled thousands of blackbirds that fell dead from the skies in a small Arkansas town shortly before midnight on New Year's Eve.
Earlier this week, Starbucks Corp. announced that it plans to charge more for large-sized and labor-intensive drinks because of surging prices for coffee and other commodities. The spot price, which is the price quoted for immediate payment and delivery, for a pound of Colombian coffee rose to $2.43 this week, up 32 percent from $1.84 this time last year. Other closely watched coffee crops, such as the one in Brazil, also have seen a strong move higher in their respective spot prices. All in all, coffee prices are at the highest level since 1998 per data from the International Coffee Organization.
Police say a woman accused of fatally shooting two co-workers and wounding a third at a Kraft Foods plant in Philadelphia had feuded with her victims.