- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Kraft Items
Coffee drinkers will soon be getting another jolt at the supermarket: The company that sells Folgers and packaged Dunkin' Donuts coffees has announced its second double-digit price increase this year.
Yani Tseng of Taiwan made a 6-foot putt on the 18th hole Sunday to win the Women's British Open by one stroke over Katherine Hull of Australia.
SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. — Even with the silver trophy at her side, Cristie Kerr felt uneasy sharing the premonition she had all year about coming to Pine Needles and winning the U.S. Women's Open.
HAVRE DE GRACE, Md. (AP) — With a major championship in her grasp, Suzann Pettersen never flinched.