- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Kris Blanks
England's Greg Owen shot a 6-under 66 on Friday to take the second-round lead in the Chiquita Classic, the second tournament in the four event Web.com Tour Finals series.
Webb Simpson shot a 1-under 69 on Saturday and is tied for third heading into the final round of the McGladrey Classic.
Sean O'Hair was too happy to end a miserable slump with a win at the Canadian Open to feel bad that it came at the expense of Kris Blanks.
"I'm still a little (ticked)," Blanks said despite doubling his season winnings with $561,600, and jumping from 116 to 54th in the FedEx Cup. "The more I think about it, the more I'll probably get upset at the shots I gave away."
"Oh sure, it definitely changes things," Blanks said after matching his career-best finish. "Definitely makes the whole rest of the year a lot easier."