- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kris Bryant
The assumed successor for four-time All-Star Adrian Beltre with the Rangers, Gallo has 31 homers and 73 RBIs this season in 85 games. He followed a two-run homer in the top of the sixth by Javier Baez against Washington Nationals right-hander Lucas Giolito.
Edwin Jackson allowed three runs and four hits in three innings for the Cubs while Carlos Carrasco struck out six of his 12 batters in leading the Cleveland Indians over a Chicago split-squad 7-2 Friday.
No. 77 would seem to be the typical spring training number assigned to a player soon to be heading to the minors.
No. 77 would seem to be the classic spring-training number assigned to a player soon to be toiling down on the farm.
"I obviously think I could play in the big leagues now," Bryant said on a conference call. "I have that type of confidence in myself, but, like I said, that's not my decision. I'll leave that up to the guys in charge."