- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Kris Kristofferson Items
Kris Kristofferson, "Feeling Mortal" (KK)
Lock up your daughters. The young prince of pop is back, and he brought his acoustic guitar.
Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson don't get together as much as they'd like. When they do, something amazing usually happens.
It's hard to decide which aspect of "Deadfall" is the worst: The shoddy story, the cliche-filled dialogue, the stilted performances, the muddled direction, or the clunky, rhythmless editing. Thankfully, there's no need to make that decision.
Dennis Weaver, Gregory Peck and Henry Fonda are just some of the men to have brought Honest Abe to life in the movies and on television.
Tom T. Hall is a bit of a loner, so he found the red carpet at the BMI Country Awards a little overwhelming Tuesday night.
Jamey Johnson, "Living For A Song: A Tribute To Hank Cochran" (Mercury)
Frances Williams Preston, who worked with top songwriters as president of the royalties company Broadcast Music Inc., died Wednesday. She was 83.
One of the last studio recordings by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Levon Helm was also one of the closest to his heart.