- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kris Murray
Although most city officials were careful to emphasize the bonds could be used to move any team, not just the Kings, Council Member Kris Murray acknowledged the obviously messy emotions behind the deal.
"My heart does go out to the Sacramento fans and residents," Murray said. "They're a great team, and I know we would be proud to have them in our city. ... I hope we come up with some creative way to replace the cowbell."