- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
Topic - Kristen Kish
Kristen Kish made winning the "Top Chef: Seattle" finale look easy.
Kristen Kish doesn't need any more chances. She's the winner of "Top Chef: Seattle."
Kristen Kish is no longer among the leftovers on "Top Chef: Seattle."
"At the end of the day, my cooking is not super complicated," Kish said. "My goal for this menu was just to do simple, good, elegant food with precision and excellence, taking simple things like chicken liver moose, bone marrow or a piece of fish and executing them well."
"I remember hearing my name and turning my back to the judges for what felt like five minutes but what I'm sure was just five seconds to compose myself and take it all in," Kish said after winning.