- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
Latest Kristian Bush Items
Tim McGraw is taking to the UK stage for the first time Saturday night.
On the ABC Family series "Pretty Little Liars," Lucy Hale's character, Aria, has a passion for fashion. She wears lots of layers, textures and patterns.
The tour manager who was widely credited with saving the lives of country duo Sugarland before a deadly stage collapse at last summer's Indiana State Fair has become a central focus of lawyers seeking millions in damages for the families of seven people who died and dozens who were injured.
Members of the country duo Sugarland will give video depositions from West Virginia next week in lawsuits over the Indiana State Fair stage collapse that killed seven people and injured dozens of others.
An Indiana judge ordered lead singer Jennifer Nettles of the country duo Sugarland on Friday to give a deposition next month in lawsuits filed over August's deadly Indiana State Fair stage collapse _ testimony that will focus on whether the band resisted delaying the start of their concert despite threatening weather.
Singers Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush of the country duo Sugarland have been ordered to give depositions next month in lawsuits over August's deadly Indiana State Fair stage collapse.
Fans who were killed and injured when stage rigging and sound equipment collapsed onto them as they awaited a Sugarland concert at the Indiana State Fair failed to take steps to ensure their own safety and are at least in part to blame for their injuries, the country duo's attorneys said.
The country duo Sugarland on Tuesday said it is devastated that people "want to point fingers and try to sensationalize" an Aug. 13 stage collapse that killed seven people and injured 58 before the band's show at the Indiana State Fair.
Sugarland returned to the stage on Thursday for their first performance since a stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair killed five people.