- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kristin Ess
"Usually it was secret, so top secret," said Ms. Ess, who cofounded the Beauty Department with Miss Conrad. "But now the way that things are, it's so easy to get it out there."
"People were sending me pictures from websites," she said. "I didn't think people were going to be that excited over it. I did not think it was going to be that popular at all."