- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
Latest Kroger Items
A federal judge has dismissed a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the mother of an Indianapolis man who was fatally shot by an Indianapolis grocery store manager during a robbery inside a Kroger store.
A woman who crashed her car into an Elizabethton Kroger store did the same thing 15 years ago. This time she is being charged with attempted murder.
Police are investigating a shooting that took place inside a suburban Atlanta grocery store.
Two women were shot Monday inside a suburban Atlanta supermarket that was busy with customers trying to stock up before a winter storm that's widely predicted to hit the area, police said.
Lawrenceville police spokesman Greg Vaughn said the shooting happened at a Kroger and that two people of interest were taken into custody. Vaughn said the shooting came after some sort of fight or argument but didn't have details.
The prohibition on grocery stores, gas stations and other retailers selling wine and liquor is back.
Kroger will be NASCAR's title sponsor for the first "super weekend" in Indianapolis.
Tyson Fresh Meats Inc. is recalling about 131,300 pounds of ground beef because a family in Ohio fell ill after eating meat produced by the company that was contaminated with E. coli, the U.S. Department of Agriculture reported Wednesday.
More than a year after the technical end of the Great Recession, millions of Americans still have a hard time stretching their dollars until the first of the month, or even the next payday.