- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kroy Biermann Items
Tony Gonzalez is having a harder time saying goodbye to the NFL than he imagined.
Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith sounded dismayed while discussing his team's latest major injury.
Atlanta has lost linebacker Sean Weatherspoon for at least eight weeks and running back Steven Jackson will miss the Falcons' next game _ and maybe more.
Sixteen players, eight in each conference, were fined Friday by the NFL for illegal hits, including Atlanta defensive end Kroy Biermann and Cincinnati linebacker Dhani Jones, each docked $15,000.
The NFL's playoff picture might be muddled in the middle. At the top, it's crystal clear, thanks to the Patriots and Falcons.
The Atlanta Falcons are sitting atop the NFC standings at 7-2 and they've won three straight games.
Michael Turner doesn't mind Atlanta being described as a blue-collar team, he actually thinks it fits the Falcons.