- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie
Morgan State University's president broke his silence Thursday on the high-profile case of a student who told authorities he killed a family friend and then ate some of the man's organs.
The college student suspected of killing and eating parts of a man staying at his home ranted months ago about "mass human sacrifices" on Facebook, one of several details that emerged Friday in the second gruesome case of alleged cannibalism in the U.S. in a week.