- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Kuldeep Khoda Items
Indian forces killed 14 protesters and wounded scores of others Monday in confrontations across Kashmir fueled in part by a report that a Koran was desecrated in the United States, police said. A police officer also was killed.
Fourteen civilians and an Indian police officer were killed in clashes Monday in India-controlled Kashmir after a TV channel played a video that showed the destruction of a Koran in United States.
A sudden downpour and flash floods swept away houses and killed at least 103 people in Indian-controlled Kashmir's normally arid, mountainous region of Ladakh, officials said Friday.