- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Kurt Bills
"If we don't become the party of addition and multiplication, we will become the party of division and subtraction," warned Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kurt Bills in an election night concession speech, reported by Minnesota Public Radio, after he lost to Ms. Klobuchar by a bigger than 2-1 margin.
"So it's time to start learning that once you have that endorsement process, you come together and you run against the opponents. And the opponents are the blue guys, all right?" he said, making reference to divisions in the GOP ranks.