- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
Topic - Kurt Bills
"If we don't become the party of addition and multiplication, we will become the party of division and subtraction," warned Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kurt Bills in an election night concession speech, reported by Minnesota Public Radio, after he lost to Ms. Klobuchar by a bigger than 2-1 margin.
"So it's time to start learning that once you have that endorsement process, you come together and you run against the opponents. And the opponents are the blue guys, all right?" he said, making reference to divisions in the GOP ranks.