- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Kurt Bills
"If we don't become the party of addition and multiplication, we will become the party of division and subtraction," warned Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kurt Bills in an election night concession speech, reported by Minnesota Public Radio, after he lost to Ms. Klobuchar by a bigger than 2-1 margin.
"So it's time to start learning that once you have that endorsement process, you come together and you run against the opponents. And the opponents are the blue guys, all right?" he said, making reference to divisions in the GOP ranks.