- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Kurt Busch Items
Earnhardt led only 11 laps but his No. 88 Chevrolet was the car to beat down the stretch, and he zipped past the dominant Keselowski, who had debris on his grille and a hot engine, with five laps remaining in the 400-mile race. Keselowski was second for the second straight race.
Kurt Busch on Friday credited IndyCar's promotion of the Indianapolis 500 for a bump in the television ratings.
After his whirlwind month, Kurt Busch earned a one-day trip to Virginia International Raceway for a day of road course testing with Stewart-Haas Racing.
While Kurt Busch's bid to complete "The Double" may have failed, it won't stop the former Sprint Cup champion from making another run at history.
Kurt Busch has landed at Charlotte Motor Speedway, ready for the second race in his rare doubleheader.
About the only one not worried about Jimmie Johnson's victory drought this season was the Sprint Cup defending champion. After his dominating show this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Johnson gave his competitors plenty to worry about.
Kurt Busch's moonlighting gig at Indy was a smashing success. His day job in NASCAR was a bust courtesy of a blown engine, sending his bid to complete "The Double" up in smoke.
Kurt Busch on Sunday attempted to become just the second driver to complete both the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 auto races in a single day. Some of the numbers:
The second race in "The Double" is underway.