- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kurt Cobain
A handwritten note police discovered in Kurt Cobain's wallet after his suicide disparages Courtney Love, the late Nirvana front man's wife.
Kiss made up, but its music went unheard. Nirvana used four women rockers to sing Kurt Cobain's songs. And Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band - predictably - turned its honor into a marathon.
Nirvana, who set music and fashion trends with their grunge sound but whose career was cut short by leader Kurt Cobain's suicide 20 years ago, led inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Thursday.
Two decades after Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain killed himself in Seattle, fans flocked to the home where he died to pay homage to the influential rocker.
Kurt Cobain changed Win Butler's world. Billie Joe Armstrong thought the Nirvana frontman was his generation's John Lennon and Paul McCartney. And Beck thinks he owes a debt of gratitude to the singer-guitarist for opening the world's ears to a thriving, but little-heard underground scene.
Police say recently developed photos show the greenhouse room above a garage where grunge rock icon Kurt Cobain killed himself 20 years ago.
With the 20th anniversary of the suicide of Kurt Cobain coming up next month, Seattle police knew they'd be getting plenty of questions about the Nirvana frontman.
A Portland woman has started an online campaign to save the childhood home of Kurt Cobain in Aberdeen as a museum to the Nirvana grunge rock icon.
Seattle police on Thursday released previously unseen images showing drug paraphernalia from the scene of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain's suicide 20 years ago.
Nearly 20 years after Nirvana frontman and grunge icon Kurt Cobain was found dead from a shotgun wound to the head, Seattle police have decided to reopen the investigation.
Twenty years after his death, Kurt Cobain is getting more recognition in his Washington state hometown.
Kurt Cobain's childhood home and its furnishings — including the very mattress the now-deceased Nirvana frontman slept on — have been put up for sale, an action timed to take advantage of the 20th anniversary of the band's final studio album, "In Utero."
Courtney Love is ready to spill.
"Drive" star Ryan Gosling has hopped on board with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals to challenge the slaughterhouse euthanizing process of turkeys and chickens.
"They tried to make me go to rehab, and I said 'No, no, no!' "
"Winehouse and I shared an affliction, the disease of addiction," he wrote. "Addiction is a serious disease; it will end with jail, mental institutions or death."
Kurt Cobain, arguably the band’s most famous champion, noted on numerous occasions how he used the Pixies’ musical stylings as a blueprint for Nirvana.