- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Kurt Mcneil Items
Superstorm Sandy gave an extra boost to already strong U.S. auto sales last month, although carmakers warned that uncertainty over the "fiscal cliff" could undo some of those gains.
Americans found plenty of reasons to buy new cars in September, making auto sales a bright spot in the economy for yet another month.
Cadillacis relaunching its certified pre-owned program to provide added confidence to customers seeking a used luxury automobile and help boost the resale value of Cadillacs.
Since its debut last year, the all-new 2010 Cadillac SRX has posted the largest gains in its segment for both sales and projected resale value, establishing SRX as a leader among mid-size luxury crossovers.