- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kwamain Mitchell
Three weeks after losing by three points to then-No. 14 Butler, the Colonials led Saint Louis by three points in the second half before fading down the stretch in a 66-58 loss Saturday.
Dwayne Evans had a season-high 19 points and 11 rebounds as Saint Louis defeated George Washington 78-56 on Saturday.
Saint Louis will open practice this week without two top players.