- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Kwame Kilpatrick Items
The makers of top-rated TV comedy "Two and a Half Men" said Monday they had ended actor Charlie Sheen's contract with the show.
Federal prosecutors on Monday dropped all remaining charges against 12 defendants accused of plotting to overthrow the communist government of Laos.
California Attorney General Jerry Brown is defending a law enforcement policy that allows police to collect DNA samples from anyone arrested on felony charges, regardless of the outcome of their cases.
Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick beamed as her son and rising political star, Kwame, vowed during his first ceremonial oath of office to faithfully serve the citizens of Detroit as their mayor. She called the Jan. 4, 2002, event the highlight of her life.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, already in state prison for probation violations, was indicted Wednesday on federal fraud and tax charges.
A Korean-American man has pleaded guilty to U.S. charges of illegally trying to broker deals for Russian military and rocket technology for South Korea.
Fiddler-guitarist Charlie Daniels said he suffered a mild stroke while snowmobiling in Colorado and has some stiffness and numbness in his left hand and arm.
A woman convicted of killing her millionaire husband in one of Las Vegas' highest-profile murder cases will be getting a new trial.