- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Kyle Busch Items
Jimmie Johnson is back in his usual perch _ atop the Sprint Cup standings and smiling.
Slipping and sliding around oil-spattered Watkins Glen International on the last lap and fighting for the lead, Marcos Ambrose and Brad Keselowski didn't know what lay around the next turn.
Here we go again.
Since losing the Sprint Cup title last year to Tony Stewart by the slimmest of margins, Carl Edwards has struggled.
Ricky Stenhouse says he doesn't approach races at Iowa Speedway different than others.
Jimmie Johnson stamped another exclamation point on his racing resume, winning his fourth career Brickyard 400 with a dominant drive at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sunday.
Reigning NASCAR Nationwide Series champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. has won pole position for Sunday afternoon's race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Kasey Kahne earned his second Sprint Cup win of the season. Denny Hamlin and his crew chief had trouble communicating.
Kyle Busch was the last driver to go in Friday's Sprint Cup qualifying, and he made the most of the opportunity.