- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
Latest Kyle Busch Items
Qualifying last, Kyle Busch did what he'd never done before _ he won a pole on a road course, shattering the track record at Watkins Glen International on Saturday.
Kevin Harvick needed overtime to take the checkered flag.
Bruton Smith boasted about the largest crowd to attend a NASCAR race this season: More than 100,000 fans filled Kentucky Speedway in its inaugural Sprint Cup Series event.
Flashbulbs popped as pole sitter Kyle Busch led the 43-car Sprint Cup field to the green flag at Kentucky Speedway on Saturday night to kick off the long-awaited debut by NASCAR's top series at the 1.5-mile oval.
Brad Keselowski has a special gauge that lets him know how much fuel he has in whatever car he's driving: His behind.
Kyle Busch will be on the pole for the inaugural NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway, grabbing the top spot after rain washed out qualifying and the starting order was based on practice times.
It was just a handshake between a pair of rivals on a day in which most of the drivers were mad at somebody.
Denny Hamlin won a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time this year, holding off Matt Kenseth on Sunday at Michigan International Speedway.
Probation is over for Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick, but the drivers aren't ready to shake hands and make up.