- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kyle Crockett
Virginia's freshmen turned a corner earlier this year, providing the spark needed to lift the baseball team into the nation's top tier. Entering regional play, no such adjustment period was needed.
"It's not as much [pressure] as you'd think," Crockett said. "In practice, I'm put in that situation all the time. Coach K [Karl Kuhn] will stand on the mound yelling, to try to rattle me."