- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Kyle Klein
"I was somewhat worried about him, obviously, whenever someone gets dinged up," Kyle Klein said. "You have your concern for them. But when I realized what was going on, I wasn't worried. I was just hoping he would be alright, which he was. It was just a matter of time."
"But I honestly can't remember the last time," said Kyle Klein, who even looks like his big brother. "We had a lot of playful fights, wrestling in the backyard, but in terms of swinging at each other, I don't remember. It's been a long time."