- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kyle Korver
With Otto Porter's return to practice, we look at how his draft classmates are faring including Victor Oladipo. Plus Cartier Martin visits D.C. on Saturday
When Ivan Johnson is banging around in the lane and staring down opponents, the Atlanta Hawks are a different team.
The Lakers' push for the playoffs might be without Kobe Bryant for a while.
Did you see that shot?
After 17 years fighting for NBA players, Billy Hunter might be down to his last, most difficult battle.
The Hawks wanted there to be no doubt this time. When the Wizards came to visit back on Nov. 21, they took the Hawks to overtime, and came within a split second of a winning on Martell Webster's catch and shoot at the buzzer.
One bad landing finished Derrick Rose's season. The Chicago Bulls insist it hasn't dashed their NBA title hopes.
At Creighton, Doug McDermott is no longer overshadowed by another star.
Creighton is 5-0 and outscoring opponents by 24 points a game.
The Chicago Bulls had the best regular-season record in the NBA, an MVP in Derrick Rose and the coach of the year in Tom Thibodeau. Now they'll have a long summer after a crushing defeat that ended their season in the Eastern Conference finals.
There's a tape that Josh Smith's coach wants him to see.
Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose is the NBA's MVP, becoming the youngest player in league history to win the award, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard faces a one-game suspension after picking up his 16th technical foul of the season.
LeBron James joining the Miami Heat was the signature moment during the free-agent rush last summer.
Chicago Bulls forward Carlos Boozer reported no problems after practicing with the team on Monday for the first time since breaking his right hand in an accident at his home on Oct. 2.