- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Kyle Larson Items
Fans feeling unsafe after the horrific crash at Daytona International Speedway can change seats for NASCAR's biggest race.
Not long after a horrific crash caused carnage in the main grandstand of Daytona International Speedway, workers swept in to hurriedly make repairs.
At least 33 fans were injured Saturday during a NASCAR race when a car flew into the fence at Daytona International Speedway, hurling a tire and large pieces of debris into the stands.
The risks of racing extend beyond the drivers.
As emergency workers tended to injured fans and ambulance sirens wailed in the background, a somber Stewart skipped the traditional post-race victory celebration. The crash began as the field closed in on the finish line and sent rookie Kyle Larson's car sailing into the fence that separates the track from the seats.
Get ready for a C.E. Falk III vs. Kyle Larson rematch.
Rising star Kyle Larson is getting ready for another race at Daytona International Speedway.
Kyle Larson just may be the next great NASCAR driver.
The numbers that stand out on the ARCA starting grid aren't the ones on the side of the stock cars.