- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kyle Lohse Items
Elian Herrera hit a solo home run in the seventh inning off the glove of leaping right fielder Ryan Wheeler and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the mistake-prone Colorado Rockies 5-3 Thursday.
Ryan Braun ignored loud boos in his home spring debut, producing a single and a walk as a Milwaukee Brewers split squad beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-5 Saturday.
Chances are, the loudest sound that can be heard in the Milwaukee Brewers clubhouse before the start of a spring training workday is pitcher Matt Garza's playful voice.
Fitting in with a new team is old news for Matt Garza.
Matt Garza is wearing a Milwaukee uniform for the first time. Francisco Rodriguez is back with the Brewers after a trade last year.
After committing $50 million to free agent Matt Garza, the Milwaukee Brewers are feeling much better about their pitching staff.
The Brewers say they're in talks with free agent Matt Garza to fortify their pitching staff.
Milwaukee has plenty of questions entering 2014, most notably how Ryan Braun will be welcomed back from his PED suspension.
Luis Valbuena, Nate Schierholtz and Brian Bogusevic homered, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Milwaukee Brewers 5-1 Thursday to stop a five-game losing streak.