- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kyle Long
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
Rivers threw for 392 yards and three touchdowns, the final one a 26-yarder to Seyi Ajirotutu with 24 seconds remaining to give the Chargers a 41-38 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and end a three-game losing streak.
This year's NFL rookie offensive linemen are chock full of stories and characters.
Chicago Bears guard Kyle Long (75) yells during a scuffle as he is talked to by teammate Roberto Garza, right, during the second quarter of an NFL football game against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, in St. Louis.
Chicago Bears offensive guard Kyle Long (75) argues with Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley (98) as quarterback Jay Cutler (6) lays on the ground after a play during the second half of an NFL football game, Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013, in Chicago.