- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kyle Parker
Elian Herrera hit a solo home run in the seventh inning off the glove of leaping right fielder Ryan Wheeler and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the mistake-prone Colorado Rockies 5-3 Thursday.
Ramon Santiago singled home a run, stole second and scored on a wild pitch to help the Cincinnati Reds beat the Colorado Rockies 3-2 on Saturday.
A proposed medical school in western Arkansas would require three years before becoming financially self-supporting, according to the chairman of the Fort Smith Regional Healthcare Foundation board that backs the project.
Clemson quarterback Kyle Parker's football career came to an abrupt end when he broke ribs in the first half against South Florida in the Meineke Bowl.
Clemson quarterback Kyle Parker is back in good standings with his coaches and will start in the Meineke Bowl later this month.
Miami linebacker Sean Spence's first two seasons with the Hurricanes were probably best remembered by two plays.
Playing two college sports at a high level takes much more than the love of the games.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney thought things couldn't have gone much better during the Tigers off week.
The Colorado Rockies reached an agreement with Kyle Parker, their top draft pick, that will allow him to quarterback Clemson this fall before he hands off to baseball in the spring.
The proposed college will enroll 150 students per year for a total of 600 students, Parker said, with current plans calling for the first students to begin class by August 2017.
"This involved the study of medically underserved areas in Arkansas and Oklahoma," Parker said. "What we discovered was that while Arkansas and Oklahoma are right at the bottom of physician accessibility in the United States . both the western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma regions are the most underserved areas."