- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kyle Petty
Brett Davern finished second last year in the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race at Long Beach and was hooked.
The seven-time champion also said Patrick only gets attention because she's a woman, but added that publicity is good for NASCAR.
Kyle Petty, the driver-turned-analyst with the unfiltered opinions, has angered someone new.
Kyle Petty continues to doubt Danica Patrick's future as a NASCAR driver.
Danica Patrick doesn't care that Kyle Petty thinks she's better at getting attention than driving because she's heard it all before.
It was just a couple of fast laps for Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose. It was a lot more than that to NASCAR's "King."
"Racing is not something Richard Petty does," Kyle Petty said. "Racing is something Richard Petty is. He's not ready to just go home and sit down in a chair because, to him, life is racing. Breathing is racing."
"That's where I have a problem — where fans have bought into the hype of the marketing, to think she's a race car driver," Kyle Petty said.