- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Kyle Petty
The seven-time champion also said Patrick only gets attention because she's a woman, but added that publicity is good for NASCAR.
Ryan Newman does not believe Tony Stewart deceived him when he released him from Stewart-Haas Racing to make room for Kevin Harvick.
Kyle Petty, the driver-turned-analyst with the unfiltered opinions, has angered someone new.
As Danica Patrick heads into the second half of her rookie Sprint Cup Series season, she's leaning on boss Tony Stewart to gauge her progress.
Kyle Petty continues to doubt Danica Patrick's future as a NASCAR driver.
Danica Patrick doesn't care that Kyle Petty thinks she's better at getting attention than driving because she's heard it all before.
The TNT portion of the NASCAR television schedule begins next week at Pocono and the network will attempt to give fans a backstage pass during its six-race run.
Kyle Petty is backing Denny Hamlin in the driver's dispute with NASCAR.
The numbers that stand out on the ARCA starting grid aren't the ones on the side of the stock cars.
Clint Bowyer doesn't need a reason to throw a party, and he already had one planned even before he won at Sonoma.
It was just a couple of fast laps for Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose. It was a lot more than that to NASCAR's "King."
Kyle Busch watched his No. 18 car going around the track in Texas from the team's pit box Sunday.
Michael Waltrip said it was a good thing brother Darrell wasn't around to defend himself at a charity roast. Otherwise, nobody would have gone home until the wee hours of the morning after the man nicknamed Jaws had finished responding.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. can't catch a break.
"Racing is not something Richard Petty does," Kyle Petty said. "Racing is something Richard Petty is. He's not ready to just go home and sit down in a chair because, to him, life is racing. Breathing is racing."
"That's where I have a problem — where fans have bought into the hype of the marketing, to think she's a race car driver," Kyle Petty said.