- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Kyle Petty
Brett Davern finished second last year in the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race at Long Beach and was hooked.
The seven-time champion also said Patrick only gets attention because she's a woman, but added that publicity is good for NASCAR.
Kyle Petty, the driver-turned-analyst with the unfiltered opinions, has angered someone new.
Kyle Petty continues to doubt Danica Patrick's future as a NASCAR driver.
Danica Patrick doesn't care that Kyle Petty thinks she's better at getting attention than driving because she's heard it all before.
It was just a couple of fast laps for Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose. It was a lot more than that to NASCAR's "King."
"Pattie's dedication to Victory Junction Midwest is firm," said Kyle Petty.
"It's not like the champion is Miss America who goes out to civic organizations and gives speeches or anything like that," said NASCAR analyst Kyle Petty, son of seven-time champion Richard Petty.