- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Kyle Rahn
Ms. Rahn agreed, saying, "This is a diplomatic community that's now seeing the importance of showcasing their country's culture and people, through food."
The competition, scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, is a way for attendees to mix it up with a variety of people, Ms. Rahn said, and it sets the tone for the organization's Passport DC event this spring.